AMERICAN FENCE ASSOCIATION
CODE OF ETHICS
American Fence Association members such as Fence OKC recognize their obligation to serve our industry and the public, including their customers, employees and communities.
They are committed to the highest standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the ethical conduct of their businesses.
A member’s conduct in all matters should reflect positively upon the industry. No member of AFA should engage in any action that might bring the Association and its members into disrepute/dispute.
Each American Fence Association Member Company Agrees to:
1) Properly, effectively and professionally serve the needs of the ultimate user or consumer of the company’s products or services;
2) Demonstrate and maintain the integrity of the fence, deck and railing industry through fair, ethical and honest conduct in all situations and in a manner that complies with local, state and federal laws;
3) Advertise or communicate to all person/persons and companies, by conversation, correspondence, newspaper, magazine, radio, television, or any other means of communication by providing;
- Factual information only concerned with the growth of the company or its number of operating outlets at the time of communication;
- Ethical consumer advertising, to avoid any misleading claims including false comparisons; untrue, unproven, or exaggerated statements; trick photography; or omission of pertinent facts;
- Published price lists, catalogs, and mailings which indicate the variety of differences in gauges, weights, sizes, grades, etc., in fence, deck and railing materials;
- True and proper representation of all policies, products, and any other important information which has influence on the consumer;
4) Use sound accounting and business practices in financial reporting and comply fully with contracts and agreements;
5) Assume the obligation to conduct continuing research, education and training in order to increase its knowledge with respect to all phases of its business operation and to achieve better performance, quality and successful transactions;
6) Furnish and sell to consumers through, by, or upon the recommendations of the company, products that are represented and manufactured with ingredients or materials of acceptable standards approved by the trade, profession, or industry;
7) Never, in any way, copy or represent the trademark or distinguishing marks of other companies or associations with intent to mislead the public.
If you would like more information about the AFA, you can browse the American Fence Associations website here.
SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE
WE WANT TO BUILD YOUR NEW FENCE
At Fence OKC, our goal is to provide the absolute best service to each and every customer, every time. Whether your fence is 100′ long or 10,000′ long, it is just as important to us as it is to you.
We are your Oklahoma cedar fence installation specialist. Our western red and Superior cedar fences are beautiful and built to last. Our stick-built custom cedar fences are built on site, by the picket, and attached to metal posts. Each metal post is fixed deep within the ground, secured with concrete.
For additional strength and beauty when installing our stick-built fences, we do not use nails when installing your new cedar fence. We use coated decking screws guaranteed not to rust or stain your fence withstanding central Oklahoma’s unforgiving weather.
Reach out to us, we would love to talk with you about your fence project and provide you with a free estimate.